Here are the rules:
A. Each player lists 6 facts about themselves that nobody knows.
B. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then go to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
1. I had my 20th birthday party at a mortuary. My cousin and her hubby were actually living in an apartment above the mortuary and they threw me a surprise party for my birthday. It's fun to tell people though.
2. Ok, here is one I very rarely admit to anyone! When I was three I used to take Cheetos and dip them in the toilet and then eat them. Yuck! I know...I was a very confused child!
3. When I was 6 months old my parents took me to zoo in South Dakota. While we were in the reptile area a guy was walking around with a 7ft Python around his shoulders allowing people to get an up close look at it, pet it..etc. Well, when I saw it I didn't quite "pet" it...I grabbed it's neck with both hands and squeezed as hard as I could. My mom started freaking out thinking the snake was going to bite me, and the zoo keeper dude started freaking out thinking I was going to choke his snake. As I said...I was kind of a confused child..either that or it's proof that I've NEVER liked snakes!
4. In second grade I won first place in a Literature Reflections Contest. I wrote a story about my sister and how I was proud to be the sister of a Down Syndrome child.
5. I'm very obsessive-compulsive.
6. I'm 26 years old and I'm still afraid of the dark!
Now...I don't think I know 6 people I could tag that haven't already been tagged...Let's see...I'll tag: Rob and Kristen, and then make sure SunnyPants knows she is tagged cuz I'd love to see her list!
If There Had Been No Atonement
10 hours ago