These are in no particular order, I just put them down as they came into my head.
1. I love to read. I have loved reading ever since I can remember. Being able to sit down and escape into a book is one of the most wonderful things to me. I would much rather sit on the couch reading a good book than sit and watch TV.
2. I collect snowglobes. I currently have 80 of them. Many of them have special meaning to me, and some I simply bought because they were cute. This all started when I was on my mission. My companion and I visited the home of a member who collected anything that had an owl on it. Since I was the greenie and it was my first time there I was taken on an "owl tour" it was pretty interesting. Afterward my companion and I got talking about what we would collect if we collected anything. She picked those glass paper weight things that always have cool designs and stuff, and I said snowglobes. I purchased my first snowglobe of the collection in the Virginia airport as I was leaving to fly home. Since then the collection has grown tremendously and I have globes from all over the world. I love them.
3. I love music. I am seriously a music addict. I could listen to it from the second I wake up to the second I fall asleep. No matter what I'm feeling I can always find a song that fits my mood. I love being home alone and randomly breaking out into a dance as a good song comes on. I can sing at the top of my lungs and dance around in my pj's and no one can laugh or make fun of me. It makes me happy.
4. I am a wannabe writer. In high school I had an eccentric English teacher that taught me to love writing. She taught me how to unlock certain creative areas of my brain and put all my thoughts out onto paper. I'm not a great writer like J.K. Rowling or Charlotte Bronte but I do enjoy it. I especially love writing poems. I'm not sure why they intrigue me so much, but they do.
5. I have an obsession with pj pants. Whenever I am shopping my biggest weakness is pj pants. I love nothing more than a good pair of soft, warm, cuddly pants.
6. I love jumping in puddles after it rains!
7. I have a huge crush on Keifer Sutherland. I know people say he's old and all that...but I don't care. I think he is pretty darn sexy!
8. I like to scrapbook. A picture is truly worth a thousand words. I love looking through my scrapbook and reliving all the wonderful memories I made. I don't take tons of pictures because I'm always afraid people will think I'm weird for wanting pictures of them, but I am making a goal this year to carry a camera with me more often. I don't care what people think. I need pictures to scrapbook! haha
9.I live in a hobbit hole. Ok, it's just a basement house, but I feel like it is my own little hole in the ground and so I lovingly call it the hobbit hole!
10. I am slightly OCD. I like things to be symmetrical. If something is crooked or just slightly off center, it drives me crazy. It would be too hard to describe all the little things that set my OCD off. When something is out of line I can't seem to focus on anything until it is fixed.
11. I enjoy older classic movies. For example I pretty much love anything with Don Knotts or Jimmy Stewart in it. I also love the Andy Griffith show!
12. I hate to cook. I am a very simple girl when it comes to food. I don't like to take a lot of time fixing something to eat. I want something that is quick and easy.
13. I feel like I can get along with almost anyone. I am a pretty easy going person and I enjoy people. I hardly ever get mad and am very nonjudgmental. In my entire life I have only met a handful of people who I really clashed with. Everyone has some good in them!
14. I enjoy going out with friends and partying it up, but I also enjoy spending a day in my pj's and doing absolutely nothing. There has to be a balance too much of one or the other and I go crazy, but when there is balance it's a wonderful thing!
15. I am pretty random. Sometimes I do things without even thinking and catch myself and everyone around me by surprise. It's a fun way to live.