Monday, February 23, 2009

One Long Saturday

First of all I want to apologize to anyone who has tried to post a comment on my new blog and have not been able to to, I've been playing around with the settings tonight and I think I have fixed the problem. Let me know if there are still problems with it and I'll see what I can do, but for now I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

I am pleased to announce that I am back to living at my house again! My head still hurts pretty bad sometimes, but I'm dealing with it ok. I just have to pace myself and not overdue things. Although I didn't do very good at that Saturday. My plan for last Saturday was to go to weber state to see a man by the name of Tomas Kubinek perform. He was hilarious! If any of you ever have a chance to see him I would highly recommend it. He is a comedian/magician/mime...you name it he does it. You can check out clips of his performances on his website at www.kubinek.com. After the performance I went to dinner with my mom and sister. It was a great afternoon! All would have been just fine but after we ate dinner I packed up all my stuff and my mom took my back to my house. Upon arriving at my house in North Ogden I learned I was pretty much snowed out. The snow was weighing down on the trees that arch over my walkway and made it impossible to pass through. There was so much snow that I had to wade through knee deep snow banks in order to get to my front door! I called my home teacher who is Amazing and he came over and helped me shovel a small path from my front door to my car and then cleared out my driveway so I could get my car out. I went in that night and realized I had done a bit too much all in one day and my head was throbbing! Luckily I was able to take some meds and get some sleep and rest me poor little head enough that I was able to get up and go to church in the morning.

It was a long Saturday, but all is well now and life is gettin back to normal...YAY!

1 comments:

Annie said...

I'm glad the comment window is working now. It was great to see you on Sunday and I'm glad you're home! We definitely need to do another girls night when you're feeling even better. :D