Since today is November 5th and thus day 5 of my gratitude blogs I am going to list 5 things I am grateful for today.
1. Music. Music plays such a huge role in my life. I listen to music to get me motivated and moving in the mornings. I listen to music while I drive to make the drive more enjoyable...sometimes I sing very loudly along with this music...I listen to music when I'm happy, sad, and angry. I listen to music to calm me down and help me sleep at night. Music is literally my life. I can't imagine a world without it.
2. I'm thankful for a freaking amazing doctor! I went in to the doctor's office today and got my monthly injection. As I was walking out of the room my Dr. and I passed in the hallway. I didn't have an appointment today, but upon seeing me she stopped and asked me how I was doing. We stood in the hallway and talked for a few minutes about my treatment plan and how I have been doing. Most Dr.'s in this situation would hardly have acknowledged me let alone stop in the hall and talk with me for ten minutes. During this conversation she became aware of all that was going on with my medication and my insurance not covering it. She talked with her nursing staff about it and then searched her closet for samples. When she didn't have any she told me to follow her, and we went over to two other doctor offices in the GI clinic area and took samples from their closets until I had enough samples to last the two weeks I need to take the medicine! I was so happy. I can start the medication tonight, I no longer need to debate between paying $500 for the medicine or waiting another 2 weeks to see if my insurance might approve it. YAY! I love my doctor!
3. I'm super grateful for my awesome mom who let's me come over and use her washer and dryer. I haven't done laundry in a month and it was getting a bit ridiculous. Yay, for free laundry! I love my mom!
4. I'm grateful for my awesome brother that fixed my headlight for me tonight so I can now drive my car at night without having to worry about getting pulled over. Wahoo!
5. I got to spend some time tonight with one of the cutest little girls on the planet. I am so thankful for Savannah. I love that girl SO much. It was so great for me to be able to spend a little time playing with her and seeing the love she has for me. Even when life seems too hard to handle she can bring the best of smiles to my face and make it feel like I don't have a care in the world!
If There Had Been No Atonement
8 hours ago